1° PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
It is entirely possible to browse the https://www.abfonderie.fr website without disclosing your personal information to the website publisher, with the limits that this imposes in terms of access to some of the information and services on offer.
The provision of personal information (first and last name, company name, position within the company, e-mail address, business telephone number, etc.) to AB Fonderie is compulsory if you wish to receive a quotation, make contact or submit an unsolicited application.
2° PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
AB Fonderie implements a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information:
- use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online,
- Analytical cookies are used to count Internet users and analyze their behavior while visiting the website, in order to generate visitor statistics,
- use of computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data,
- restricted access to personal information for employees who need to carry out specific work (preparing quotations, invoicing, etc.).
3° PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
AB Fonderie has a strict policy of never giving, lending, renting or reselling personal data to third-party organizations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the https://www.abfonderie.fr website is carried out directly by members of the AB Fonderie team authorized for this purpose.
You therefore accept the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact forms and in the paragraph below, so that we can better understand your needs in terms of products and services from other structures.
4° DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
AB Fonderie processes your personal data manually or automatically for specific purposes:
- Data collected via forms used to enter information on the website (contact, quote request, recruitment) is used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
- The data collected when playing videos posted on specialized platforms is required to access these third-party sites and execute requests.
- The data collected when using the social network access buttons is necessary to be able to execute requests from these third-party sites.
5° OBTAINING CONSENT FOR DATA COLLECTION
For all types of personal data collection via its website, AB Fonderie uses mechanisms to obtain your explicit consent:
- for acceptance of data collection when filling in contact forms,
- for acceptance of cookies when the warning banner is displayed
AB Fonderie saves the consent forms for the collection of personal data so that they can be made available to the CNIL and any other supervisory body on request.
6° DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The length of time your personal data is kept varies according to its nature and the technology used to collect it:
- for all personal data collected by cookies, the maximum retention period is 13 months,
- for all data collected via a form, the retention period will not exceed 36 months.
7° TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
AB Fonderie does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether inside or outside the European Union.
8° AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS
AB Fonderie uses the services of authorized service providers to facilitate the processing of the personal data you use on the website.
9° EXERCISING THE RIGHTS OF INTERNET USERS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) of January 6, 1978, as amended, you benefit from a set of rights relating to your personal data.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the website publisher directly:
- by post: AB Fonderie - 75 rue Jules Guesde - 69230 Saint-Genis Laval - France
- by phone: +33 18.104.22.168.10
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1° RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA
Within the legal framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time make a written request for disclosure of your personal data.
To do this, you can use the letter template created by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.2° THE RIGHT TO RECTIFY DATA
Personal data legislation allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date information about yourself or a deceased relative.
To do this, you can use the model letter produced by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees.
9.3° THE RIGHT TO OBJECT ON LEGITIMATE GROUNDS
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data on the following grounds:
- oppose the use of data collected for commercial prospecting,
- opposition on legitimate grounds.
To do this, you can use the model letter drawn up by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposer-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees.
9.4° THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD you may at any time request to retrieve your personal data in an open, machine-readable format, in order to store it on another medium or transmit it to another information system for reuse.
To do this, you can use the letter template provided by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.5° THE RIGHT TO DELETION OF DATA
Personal data legislation allows you to request the deletion of all your data that has been stored on the AB Fonderie website.
To do this, you can use the letter template provided by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet.
9.6° PROCESSING YOUR REQUESTS
AB Fonderie undertakes to respond to your requests for personal data within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt of the request.
AB Fonderie reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data characterized either by a manifestly malicious intent, or by a repetitive and abusive character.
10° PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Mr Frank MOLLE